Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Been a Second..........





wow i haven't updated my blog in a long while. I used to have it as a quick-tab but somehow it got moved way back to the end of line so...fuck it.....no updates...!! Aint nothin amazing goin on in my Life, just the same scheduled program. Im still in college just cus....tryna get through ASAP noimsayin... to get to this so-called Money and better life .....anyway I hve ben jammin a lot of NEW music lately.about a year ago you wouldn't catch me litenin to nothin new really.. just mainly Screw Tapes n whatnot. but yea lately I've been on this Curren$y and Wiz Khalifa... they are pretty good with their wordplay so i fucks with em....imma post a few tracks .........yea this post should get me back up and going... Peace :)


Here are some tracks






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! :D