Sunday, April 26, 2009

Swine Flu!!!!!!!!!!



Man I just got the info about this crazy strain of swine flu. I'm kinda concerned cus I live in Austin/San Antonio and that aint too far from mexico....If you don't know already, the flu {{{{has killed up to 86 people and likely sickened about 1,400 in the country since April 13.}}} damn It aint no joke .Like Pimp C say "bitch I dont eat HamHocks...try Grade A Angus Beef n Steak!!!!!!!"
http://www.reuters.com/article/bondsNews/idUSN2649111520090426
I dont want to end up like this nigga....
.......comment on this

3 comments:

.domo. said...

maaaan i was just reading about this damn flu on the news i think i need to make a trip to the doctors and get some shots lol

Carter said...

yea I might hafta get one too!!! lol

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

and yeah.....3 more schools closed in queens today because of porky's fat ass in that too tight blazer he's rocking.

Im in queens right now. I hope i make it to my college graduation because 16 thousand a year, for the past 3 years ....i better get that fxkn degree